Cycleon | Utrecht | Young Professional
Account Executive - new business
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of Europe’s fastest growing Reverse logistics companies. At Cycleon we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands such as the largest eCommerce company in the world, most valued sporting and apparel brand, nr. 1 Electronics brand and the largest gaming console platform provider. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
Our working environment is an innovative, youthful, international, positive, fun and dynamic one, full of agile; relentlessly customer focused self-starters and entrepreneurs. Our playground includes an IT driven international logistics services, with clear focus and efficient processes and structure.
Position: Account Executive/new business - to support Account Managers approaching & winning new prospects
International travel: 10% - 20%
Start date: Negotiable
Reporting line: Sales Director
You are working closely together with the Account Management team to grow Cycleon's client portfolio across the globe.
- Dedicated to your own clients and accounts and full ownership managing daily activities.
- Preparing, coordinating, structuring and developing client offers, presentations and proposals.
- Responsible for preparing and leading client business reviews.
- Escalation management & client satisfaction.
- Developing account plans, pipelines and forecasts together with the Senior Account Management team.
- University degree with business commercial studies, sales with 1-3 years’ experience in an international sales team.
- You are commercially driven with sales being part of your DNA.
- Strong business sense to ask the right questions and conduct sanity checks.
- Love working with numbers (advanced), complex data and analysis.
- Ability to conduct reality checks, make assumptions, work meticulously enough to see/know that data is incomplete.
- Nowadays you need to be Tech savvy, to understand and explain the underlying systems and integrations to manage complex reverse logistics processes and tailored client demand.
- Curious by nature always on top of market trends.
- You are self-starting, embracing responsibility and ownership, with lots of initiative and passion for what you do and what your client wants.
- You master excellent business English both verbally and written.
What we will offer:
The opportunity to work in our multi-cultural dynamic environment. To contribute to our passion for the best results, our innovative thinking and customer driven core values, the way we work and how we cherish our pioneering team spirit. And of course an ambitious and challenging working environment in the growing market of Reverse logistics! Wanna see for yourself, check out: http://cycleon.homerun.co
See yourself in our winning team and would like to help us further position ourselves as the market leader in Reverse management solutions? Please apply with a motivational letter and CV in English to our HR Manager, Valerie Chetty at firstname.lastname@example.org