Cycleon | Netherlands | Young Professional
Customer Success Executive (Internal Sales)
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of Europe’s fastest growing Reverse logistics companies. At Cycleon we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands such as the largest eCommerce company in the world, most valued sporting and apparel brand, nr. 1 Electronics brand and the largest gaming console platform provider. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
Our working environment is an innovative, youthful, international, positive, fun and dynamic one, full of agile; relentlessly customer focused self-starters and entrepreneurs. Our playground includes an IT driven international logistics services, with clear focus and efficient processes and structure.
Position Title: Customer Success Executive (internal sales)
International travel: occasionally
Start date: Negotiable
Reporting line: Sales Manager
We now have a great opportunity for a Customer Sucess Executive to further strengthen our Sales team. Working closely together with our Account Managers to ensure growth of our revenue with existing clients and deliver sounds and agreed profit margin and delivering best in class customer care services for existing customers.
- Growing the business: together with the Account Managers by preparing, coordinating, structuring and developing value propositions targeted at different departmental heads at the client side. Coordinating the bid processes internally and developing tailor-made client solutions.
- Client Retention: improving client satisfaction and retention by delivering best in class customer care, by effectively and efficiently handling calls, monitoring the quality of the process, conducting general and customer specific analyses and reports.
- Relationship building: growing and maintaining long-term relationships with key clients throughout Europe.
- Numbers driven: strong on the analytics side, numbers driven, critical thinker, a true initiator with clear ownership.
- Team player: encourage collaboration, develop and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of our organization; ensuring clear communication with stakeholders in Operations, IT, Sales, Finance, etc. Communicating timely relevant deadlines and escalations.
- University degree or Bachelors with commercial studies, sales with 1-3 years’ experience in an international sales team.
- Commercially focused, analytically strong with the ability to assess data and come up with the best approach.
- Tech savvy with the ability to understand & explain the underlying complex Reverse Logistics processes & flows.
- Confident presenter whom is able to communicate easily complex subjects with both internal teams and external partners.
- Self- starter with lots of initiative and passion for what they do.
- Excellent business English both verbally and written.
What we will offer:
The opportunity to work in our multi-cultural dynamic environment. To contribute to our passion for the best results, our innovative thinking and customer driven core values, the way we work and how we cherish our pioneering team spirit. And of course an ambitious and challenging working environment in the growing market of Reverse logistics!See yourself in our winning team and would like to help us further position ourselves as the market leader in Reverse management solutions? Please apply with a motivational letter and CV in English to our HR Manager, Valerie Chetty at firstname.lastname@example.org