Cycleon | Utrecht | Young Professional
Implementation Manager - technical onboarding of new clients and projects to meet client expectations
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of Europe’s fastest growing Reverse logistics companies. At Cycleon we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands such as the largest eCommerce company in the world, most valued sporting and apparel brand, nr. 1 Electronics brand and the largest gaming console platform provider. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
Our working environment is an innovative, youthful, international, positive, fun and dynamic one, full of agile; relentlessly customer focused self-starters and entrepreneurs. Our playground includes an IT driven international logistics services, with clear focus and efficient processes and structure.
Position Implementation Manager - technical onboarding of new clients and projects to meet client expectations
International travel: occasionally accompanying Sales to client meetings
Start date: Negotiable
Reporting line: Manager Service Delivery team
We have a great opportunity for an Implementation Manager, who will have as main responsibility to lead and coordinate the implementation process of our international clients. This includes supporting the development of solution proposals from sales upon request, leading client meetings, setting up appropriate systems, testing and designing the solutions together with clients and colleagues. Working on projects, following up on requests and solving client issues. You will be accountable for the implementation process from start to end, conducting regular quality checks, creating reports, etc.
Additionally, continuous improvement and monitoring of the quality of the processes in general are key to this function. You will need to ensure that the customer’s needs and expectations are met throughout the implementation phase and start of service.
- Gather and document information about specific project requirements, identify requirements that need involvement of Cycleon’s IT department, labeling, billing and operational information, e.g. Value-Added Services and goods flow in the broadest sense;
- Lead and Plan, specific Project Implementations and monitor the execution;
- Organize regular update meetings (or conference calls) with the project team and if necessary, with the client;
- Liaise with the Ops team and check with our 3rd party logistics provider(s) if clients’ operational requirements are realistically achievable;
- Make sure that IT requirements are approved by IT (member) before communicating to the client; Communicate in a timely manner to Sales if agreed deadlines cannot be met and escalate if appropriate;
- Identify milestones in the project for events that have heavy impact on the organization and make sure relevant people are informed;
- Set up and monitor KPIs that evaluate the progress of a realized implementation.
- University degree with commercial business studies. Role is well suited for a starter or 1-3 years experience managing commercial international client projects;
- Confident in your project management skills and abilities;
- Commercially focused, understanding the forces within commercial, IT and operational playing fields;
- Tech savvy with the ability to understand & explain the underlying complex Reverse Logistics processes & flows;
- Confident presenter whom is able to communicate easily complex subjects with both internal teams and external partners;
- Self- starter with lots of initiative and passion for what they do;
- Excellent business English both verbally and written.
What we will offer:
The opportunity to work in our multi-cultural dynamic environment. To contribute to our passion for the best results, our innovative thinking and customer driven core values, the way we work and how we cherish our pioneering team spirit. And of course an ambitious and challenging working environment in the growing market of Reverse logistics! Wanna see for yourself, check out: http://cycleon.homerun.co
See yourself in our winning team and would like to help us further position ourselves as the market leader in Reverse management solutions? Please apply with a motivational letter and CV in English to our HR Manager, Valerie Chetty at email@example.com