RLG | Dornach, München | Student
Internship in Business Development (m/f/d)
As a strategic partner for manufacturers, retailers and governmental organizations, Reverse Logistics Group (RLG) globally addresses complex challenges from product and material returns and provides new levels of business intelligence, customer satisfaction and resource efficiency.
We build and operate comprehensive networks of high level, appropriate service providers to process reverse flows in the most efficient way. In parallel, dedicated teams monitor legislation, manage product data and report fulfillment to ensure environmental compliance.
RLG’s Global Business Development team offers from Mid-February 2021 Internship in Business Development (m/w/d) for 4 - 6 months:
Your key responsibilities:
- Support in understanding customer pain points, addressing them and delivering value generating solutions
- Provide coherent market studies, data analysis and strategy design
- Support operational execution through constant communication with stakeholders
- Preparing presentation materials
Your focus will be a continued engagement with customers, stakeholders and internal teams on a global scale.
- Completed at least your forth semester of your Bachelor's degree
- Results driven with aptitude for analytical and lateral thinking
- Enjoys change and likes overcoming challenges
- Ability to collaborate in a multicultural team environment
- Passion for sustainability and greener future
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English (spoken and written), German being an asset
What to expect:
- Opportunity to join global leader in one of the world’s most exciting markets
- Work for Fortune 500 companies and public sector organizations
- Designing and implementing circular economy solutions
- Continues support from the business development leaders
- Exciting challenges – there’s lots to be done, and plenty of scope for own initiative, engagement and impact
Sounds like an opportunity made for you?
Please send your application in English including your salary requirement and the earliest possible starting date to
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Human Resources Team
Reverse Logistics GmbH
D 85609 Dornach