CCR | Dornach, München | Student
Internship in Environmental Compliance Management (m/f/d)
As a strategic partner for manufacturers, retailers and governmental organizations, Reverse Logistics Group (RLG) globally addresses complex challenges from product and material returns and provides new levels of business intelligence, customer satisfaction and resource efficiency.
We build and operate comprehensive networks of high level, appropriate service providers to process reverse flows in the most efficient way. In parallel, dedicated teams monitor legislation, manage product data and report fulfillment to ensure environmental compliance.
As part of the Reverse Logistics Group, CCR is a member of a strong group of companies and is built on a solid foundation of expertise. CCR provides customers with sustainable support: for extra environmental protection, for maximum security of raw material supplies and for satisfied customers.
As part of our environmental compliance management solutions we support our national and international customers in fulfilling their producer responsibility obligations (Extended Producer Responsibility). Focus areas are WEEE, batteries, packaging, copyright, OIL, Tyres and End of Life Vehicles.
Your key responsibilities
- You will analyze laws in Europe and worldwide in order to keep our legal database up to date.
- You will investigate how the legal requirements are operationally implemented
- You will be in contact with authorities and compliance schemes
- You will identify the producer responsibility obligations for our customers
- Completed at least your fourth semester of your Bachelor's degree
- Results driven with aptitude for analytical and lateral thinking
- Enjoys change and likes overcoming challenges
- Ability to collaborate in a multicultural team environment
- Passion for sustainability and greener future
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English (spoken and written), German being an asset
What to expect:
- Opportunity to join global leader in one of the world’s most exciting markets
- Work for Fortune 500 companies and public sector organizations
- Designing and implementing circular economy solutions
- Continues support from the leaders in environmental compliance management
- Exciting challenges – there’s lots to be done, and plenty of scope for own initiative, engagement and impact
Sounds like an opportunity made for you?
Please send your application in English including your salary requirement and the earliest possible starting date to
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Human Resources Team
Reverse Logistics GmbH
D 85609 Dornach