Cycleon | Utrecht | Professional / Expert
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of Europe’s fastest growing Reverse logistics companies. At Cycleon we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands such as the largest eCommerce company in the world, most valued sporting and apparel brand, nr. 1 Electronics brand and the largest gaming console platform provider. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
Our working environment is an innovative, youthful, international, positive, fun and dynamic one, full of agile; relentlessly customer focused self-starters and entrepreneurs. Our playground includes an IT driven international logistics services, with clear focus and efficient processes and structure.
Position: Software Engineer
Start date: Negotiable
Reporting line: VP IT
Supporting our ambitious growth plans and geographical expansion, we are seeking to hire Software Engineers to our growing team who will play a crucial role in the development & improvement of our innovative services portfolio.
- Love to code, and have experience with Java 1.8, Angular, Spring, Webservices & Git.
- Don’t limit yourself to one layer of the technology stack, but like to share the full-stack responsibilities with your team.
- Want to work with modern technologies, because you can recognize the potential.
- Understand that obtaining knowledge and sharing knowledge are equally important.
- Take your craft seriously, regardless of your experience.
- Living and working in the Netherlands and or can start on short notice.
- Consists of equally passionate people.
- Has a clear business purpose, and will do whatever it takes to contribute and support to make it happen.
- Has regular contact with stakeholders and end-users, world-wide.
- Has the autonomy and the responsibility to choose the best approach for each problem.
- Has full access to all the Amazon Web Services and other state-of-the-art tools.
- Is crazy about Reverse Logistics. If you are too, that’s great! If not, don’t worry. We will teach you everything you need to know, and we are sure you will love it like we do.
- Feels like a startup, but has mature products, large international customers and huge amounts of data.
- Is a flat organization. You will report directly to the VP IT. No unnecessary management layers, no ivory towers or silos, just common sense.
- Promotes and supports a healthy work-life balance. We have flexible working hours, a daily nutritious lunch, loves to play darts and foosball during the very “holy” weekly Friday drinks.
- Generously rewards everybody who makes a positive impact on the organization.
What we will offer:
The opportunity to work in our multi-cultural dynamic environment. To contribute to our passion for the best results, our innovative thinking and customer driven core values, the way we work and how we cherish our pioneering team spirit. And of course an ambitious and challenging working environment in the growing market of Reverse logistics! Wanna see for yourself, check out: http://cycleon.homerun.co
See yourself in our winning team and would like to help us further position ourselves as the market leader in Reverse management solutions? Please apply with a motivational letter and CV in English to our HR Manager, Valerie Chetty at firstname.lastname@example.org