Cycleon | Utrecht | Professional / Expert
With a strong customer base and continuous growth in Europe we are ready to expand our returns management services to the U.S, aligning with our strategy to expand more globally. After the recent rollout of one of our clients to the Australian market, with our newly North American plans, we are proudly adding another continent to our portfolio.
Supporting our ambitious growth plans and geographical expansion, we are seeking to hire Software Engineers to our growing team who will play a crucial role in the development & improvement of our innovative services portfolio.
- Love to code, and have experience with Java 1.8, Angular, Spring, Webservices & Git.
- Don’t limit yourself to one layer of the technology stack, but like to share the full-stack responsibilities with your team.
- Want to work with modern technologies, because you can recognize the potential.
- Understand that obtaining knowledge and sharing knowledge are equally important.
- Take your craft seriously, regardless of your experience.
- Living and working in the Netherlands and or can start on short notice.
- Consists of equally passionate people.
- Has a clear business purpose, and will do whatever it takes to contribute and support to make it happen.
- Has regular contact with stakeholders and end-users, world-wide.
- Has the autonomy and the responsibility to choose the best approach for each problem.
- Has full access to all the Amazon Web Services and other state-of-the-art tools.
- Is crazy about Reverse Logistics. If you are too, that’s great! If not, don’t worry. We will teach you everything you need to know, and we are sure you will love it like we do.
- Feels like a startup, but has mature products, large international customers and huge amounts of data.
- Is a flat organization. You will report directly to the VP IT. No unnecessary management layers, no ivory towers or silos, just common sense.
- Promotes and supports a healthy work-life balance. We have flexible working hours, a daily nutritious lunch, loves to play darts and foosball during the very “holy” weekly Friday drinks.
- Generously rewards everybody who makes a positive impact on the organization.
If you are interested in joining one of our teams, please reach out to our HR Manager, Valerie Chetty with your motivation letter and CV, at email@example.com.